Shop above Rs. 399 to avail Free Delivery.
Your Guide to Choosing the Perfect Atta for Your Family
Explore how to make the right choice when it comes to the flour that forms the base of your family's meals.
As an integral part of our daily meals, atta holds a special place in every Indian kitchen. Whether you're making rotis, parathas, or other delicious dishes, the quality of the atta you choose can significantly impact the taste and nutrition of your meals. So, how do you ensure you're making the right choice for your family's well-being? Let's find out.
- Quality of Wheat: The foundation of good atta lies in the quality of the wheat used. Look for brands that source high-quality wheat, preferably from local farms.
- Nutritious Value: Examine the ingredient list to determine if the atta you are looking to buy contains natural nutrients. High-quality atta should include lipids, proteins, carbohydrates, and natural fibres.
- Processing Method: The method of processing plays a crucial role in preserving the nutritional value of the wheat. Traditional chakki grinding, like the one used in Aashirvaad Chakki’s Atta, ensures that the wheat retains its essential nutrients and natural flavour.
- Atta's Colour: The colour of the atta can be a significant indicator. Contrary to popular belief, pure atta is not overly white. A superior whole grains atta typically has a golden hue and is not extremely fine. Whiter atta may contain Maida.
- Texture Preferences: Consider the texture of the atta that your family prefers. While some may enjoy the traditional, slightly grainy texture of chakki-ground atta, others may prefer a finer consistency.
- Hygiene and Safety: Safety and hygiene are paramount when it comes to food. Ensure that the atta you choose is processed in a facility that adheres to strict quality control and hygiene standards. At Aashirvaad, we meticulously test each grain to ensure consistent purity and quality.
- Shelf Life: Premium atta made from natural ingredients without additional Maida should have a shelf life of no longer than two to three months. Products claiming a longer shelf life may contain added preservatives or Maida. Also, consider the packaging - It should be airtight and tamper-proof to maintain freshness.
When it comes to choosing an atta for your family, it is essential to prioritize quality, safety, and authenticity. At Aashirvaad Chakki, we emphasize hygiene and health, ensuring a convenient yet trustworthy choice that you can count on.
So, make an informed choice for your loved ones and savour the goodness of every bite.